Saw the world turning in my sheets
日月星晨在我的被我裡翻騰

And once again, I cannot sleep
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠

Walk out the door and up the street
踏出門外,走在街上

Look at the stars beneath my feet
望著腳下的星星

Remember rights that I did wrong
想起過去種種我所濫用的權利

So here I go
所以我該走了

Hello! Hello! There is no place I cannot go
哈囉 ! 哈囉 ! 沒有任何我到不了的地方

My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy. Does it show?
我的思緒模糊,心情卻很沉重。看的出來嗎?

I lose the track that loses me
我失去了那首把我遺忘的歌曲

So here I go.
所以我該走了





And so I sent some men to fight
於是,我派出人馬替我抗爭

And one came back at dead of night
其中一人在深夜裡歸來

Said he'd seen my enemy.
說他看到了我的敵人

Said he looked just like me,
而那敵人就跟我長的一模一樣

So I set out to cut myself and here I go.
因此,我決定切斷過去,重新出發




I'm not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會

I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫

Give me reason but don't give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇

'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍





And maybe someday we will meet
有一天,或許我們會遇見彼此

And maybe talk and not just speak.
或許我們會交談,而不是隨便說說

Don't buy the promises 'Cause,
不要相信承諾,因為

There are no promises I keep.
我沒有信守過任何承諾

And my reflection troubles me, so here I go.
我不想在看到鏡中的自己,所以我該走了




I'm not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會

I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫

Give me reason but don't give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇

'Cause I'll just make the same mistake(again).
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍
(repeat)





Saw the world turning in my sheets.
日月星晨在我的被我裡翻騰

And once again, I cannot sleep.
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠

Walk out the door and up the street; look at the stars.
踏出門外,走在街上,遙望星辰

Look at the stars fall down.
眼見著星星隕落

And wonder where did I go wrong.
納悶自己究竟哪裡做錯了

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    台客林 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()